Chiro Kids Day 2015
- The birth process can be very traumatic, putting stress on the infant’s spine and developing nervous system and setting the stage for future issues if not addressed.
- Common conditions seen in children, like colic, nursing difficulties, reflux, ear infections, bedwetting, childhood traumas, and immune dysfunction can often be traced to nerve system stress.
- Developmental milestones like rolling, sitting, crawling, and walking are all activities that affect spinal alignment and are important stages to have your child’s spine checked by a Doctor of Chiropractic.
- As the child begins to participate in regular childhood activities like climbing, jumping, and riding a bike, small yet significant spinal misalignments may occur. If neglected, the subtle trauma will affect the future development of the spine leading to impaired nervous system function.
- It’s important to realize that chiropractic does not “cure” anything – your child’s body does!
- Chiropractors are experts in detecting and correcting spinal misalignments, removing interferences from the nervous system and allowing your child’s body to self-heal and self-regulate.